The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slashing Psychos Recruitment Still Open!

(XBOX)IxEr4sERxI

We are just a group of guys who are active everyday all throughout the day and night. We only ask that you are a team player and not only out for yourself. We don't have the same requirements that alot of clans do. Our research has come a very long way and our dojo is almost complete. Just reply with your gamer tag and I'll send you a friend request and we will go from there. Join us for some Warframe domination.

We have grown quite a bit in a few days due to this thread and we want to keep it up. We just added larger barracks to allow more members. We are very laid back and only require Teamwork. A few of our members are very knowledgeable and can offer anyone new advice and tips to get you going. We are all very friendly, like brothers and want you to join today. Shoot a message to : IxEr4sERxI on Xbox One if you want to join and I will shoot a clan invite to you as soon as I see it and am at my box. Hope to hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...

We are growing all the time. Though still small in comparison to others, we are almost completely done with all research, very active, helpful, and pretty laid back about the game itself. We play for the fun and don't have the crazy requirements that the other clans seem to have. Just love to play that's it. Shoot a message to IxEr4sERxI on Xbox One and I'll invite you in as soon as I see the message. (Sometimes I fall asleep playing lol so it says I'm online but really sleeping.) Hope to hear from you if your interested.

We are growing all the time. Though still small in comparison to others, we are almost completely done with all research, very active, helpful, and pretty laid back about the game itself. We play for the fun and don't have the crazy requirements that the other clans seem to have. Just love to play that's it. Shoot a message to IxEr4sERxI on Xbox One and I'll invite you in as soon as I see the message. (Sometimes I fall asleep playing lol so it says I'm online but really sleeping.) Hope to hear from you if your interested.