Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Needs To Be More Primary Guns

TheDirtySpaceman

I'd hardly call this an insightful suggestion. What would be useful is suggestions for weapons, instead of saying 'make more!'

Well put.

If you want more primary weapons, do more than just cracking a whip at the developer team. Do something to help out, throw out some suggestions for specific primary weapons YOU want to see. It's inevitable that there will be more, that's the nature of progress.

Please, please, please another shotgun! A bolt-based shotty or even a full double barrel with a higher base damage but smaller clip than a HEK. (ala bronco's big bro)

There are THREE shotguns even though shotguns use their own mods! Give us shotgun users some more variety! Loving my Strun and HEK though.

Edited by LaznAzn

Please, please, please another shotgun! A bolt-based shotty or even a full double barrel with a higher base damage but smaller clip than a HEK. (ala bronco's big bro)

There are THREE shotguns even though shotguns use their own mods! Give us shotgun users some more variety! Loving my Strun and HEK though.

Oh dear lord yes.

I love shotguns in nearly all games. How about a true pump-action, or a lever? Or a street sweeper type shotgun similar to the Boar, but a cousin rather than a sibling?

And for other weapons, how about another semi-automatic combat style rifle, like the Latron? Or even a more unique infantry style rifle, specifically built by Tenno?