The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] United Empire Is Looking For Any And All! [Pc]

JaxMerrick

Hello Tenno,

I'm JaxMerrick, leader of the UnitedEmpire Ghost Clan. We have a TeamSpeak 3 server and Discord server, and welcome any and all: new, veteran, doesn't matter. We are a multi-platform, multi-gaming fleet and want anyone just looking to have fun! Come join us. PM me or reply here for invites.

I hope to welcome you into the United Empire Fleet soon.

May all your travels be fruitful,

JaxMerrick

Edited by JaxMerrick

ima pro on ps4 but can no longer play it on ps4 so i started playing on pc i do not have a mic but im wondering if  i can still join

Not a problem. We're welcoming anyone who wants to join. Now if only FreeBird will accept his invite...

Edited by JaxMerrick

Id like to join aswell if the following is ok with you.

I play Warframe with big breaks in between major content patches. Last time i played was probably shorly before melee combat rework. I will probably be active in comming weeks but i may burn out and stop playing for few months.

I also play WoW and LoL, so i may not be very active all the time, depends on if any of my friends want to play few matches in LoL or need help in WoW and how much free time i have that day.

On side note, im 18+, i have mic, i have both TS and Discord installed (im impressed by Discord even tho its only in alfa/beta), im MR 11 and im not in any hurry to progress further (i have few weapons/frames i prefer and i stick to them) and thats about it.

If you are ok with everything above contact me ingame or send me Dojo invite.

EDIT:

Almost forgot to ask, are you guys based in US or EU? I am in EU.

Edited by Linktoheaven

Id like to join aswell if the following is ok with you.

I play Warframe with big breaks in between major content patches. Last time i played was probably shorly before melee combat rework. I will probably be active in comming weeks but i may burn out and stop playing for few months.

I also play WoW and LoL, so i may not be very active all the time, depends on if any of my friends want to play few matches in LoL or need help in WoW and how much free time i have that day.

On side note, im 18+, i have mic, i have both TS and Discord installed (im impressed by Discord even tho its only in alfa/beta), im MR 11 and im not in any hurry to progress further (i have few weapons/frames i prefer and i stick to them) and thats about it.

If you are ok with everything above contact me ingame or send me Dojo invite.

EDIT:

Almost forgot to ask, are you guys based in US or EU? I am in EU.

im us but im not sure about the others

Can I join?  I try to get on when I can, and usually only play for the most 3-4 hours. I can help in any way possible,

I have Mic+ Teamspeak 3, and Have played the game for awhile

Sadly most of my progress is on Xbox one, and I gave up on that version. 

I am hoping you will let me in

Invite sent. Enjoy.