The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Elite] Galaxy Savante (Events) (Contests) (Must Be Active)

Lagulous

This is a new clan I am making to be more on the serious side of gaming. Hence the "Elite" tag. When it is all said and done, I hope to have ten different Tenno including myself all with a different skill range and type.

Keep in mind, we will NOT BE UPGRADING TO SHADOW CLAN. The clan will remain Ghost. A small group of skilled players is what I hope to achieve.

Organization:

There are Five ranks, each we have room for two of in the clan. Every squad contains a Tank, a Scout, a Leader, and a Supporter. Then the fifth rank, the architect, can be any kind of Frame they want to, so long as they both cooperate and maintain the clan Dojo.

Tank: High defense, first one to charge into battle while the rest attack from other angles.

Scout: Preferably Loki or Excalibur, fast and agile, run ahead to scout out, come back to report. Also for melee.

Leader: Obviously the leader of the squad, usually the host. These can be any Frame they want, and have clan permission to expel players, hire players, etc.

Supporter: Preferably long ranged, Healer Frames greatly appreciated. Supports the fighting Tenno.

Architect: As mentioned above, this class can engage in any mission they want to, and can be used in place of a leader, so long as the squad agrees.

Squads:

There are two squads, Squad Alpha and Squad Omega. These squads compete in monthly tournaments to win Platinum and prime parts, etc. (Before you say it, yes I have a job, Yes I will be paying real money for this.)

Squads participate in weekly missions, where they are logged and recorded for future reference, and at the first of every week, the highest ranking Tenno are appointed to Leader of their squad. The Leaders keep track of Tenno progress. The same Tenno may not be appointed Leader more than once in a row. Leaders do not keep track of themselves.

Contributions to the vault or dojo will be greatly rewarded. Please inform an architect, Leader, or the Liasion about every contribution you make.

Bi-monthly clan-wide tournaments will be held to give players a boost in rank. Winners of the tournaments will be judged and rewarded clan points and be better likely to receive leader rank the next week.

We are a family clan. So if there is any conflict, we talk it out. I don't want drama. We also should do our best to aid other people in their quests for items and such. If you are trying to figure out which mission you think the squad should do, and somebody says "I need to get control modules from the void!" Just go to the damn void, okay? Quit your blubbering.

Any and all clan contributions are welcome, along with Alliances. Alliances will be included in the bi-monthly tournaments and the sole winner, no matter which clan the winner belongs to, will receive the prize, whatever it may be.

Please feel free to ask any questions. To join, fill out the following form.

Username:

Main Frame:

Main Frame rank (Not Mastery Rank):

How often will you be able to be on?:

Clan Class:

Thanks!