The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Lord Is Recruiting (Ps4) Smaller Clan With A Friendly Community

(PSN)Batframe

Details...

-Noobs and Veterans accepted

-Smaller 100 people clan. This is to promote I friendlier community and allow for opportunities to make friend to play with. Larger clans can seem intimidating to shy players. 

-90% of Lab research is done. 

-Have our own emblem however not too fancy

-Decent sized Dojo. Has all the Labs, Dueling Rooms, Gardens and everything you will need.

-Friendly Community. That goes for LGBT gamers, females, and mixed race players. We accept all. BULLYING OTHERS IS NOT ALLOWED

-Active players. I tend to kick players who are gone for more than 90 days 

-Flexible with clan ranks. Our ranking system is a bit unorthodox, but if you ask about a certain position I will consider and most likely put you in it. Bear in mind each rank has responsibilities for example Higher ranking members have to moderate chat and kick/ban when appropriate misusing this ability will get you kicked.

-No required donations to research however it is appreciated and it is the best way to guarantee research gets done

-Inviting friends is allowed but they are responsible for themselves and have the same rules as everyone else

-Trading in clan Chat is allowed but spamming chat is not and will result in a ban

-If interested Message me on PSN my name is Sutton-0059. Make sure to mention this post.

Edited by (PS4)Sutton-0059