Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Some Gameplay Ideas

Casper1294

1. One of the ideas I had: On the sealing doors their is what looks to be a battery type mechinism that I think players can shoot to keep the enemy out and preventing them reinforcements.

2. In each level you can teleport an ally to you, or right in front of you were both players would confirm. But only once or twice per level. (Due to shooting the doors perhaps?)

3.  On one certain part of ships, players should be able to hold onto a wall or something and shoot the giant window with a special canon? Kills enemies by hurling them into space, and seals after a few seconds with crates or self repairing glass?  

4. Other ideas in the future, but if other people have ideas for the game just post here or something. 

3.  On one certain part of ships, players should be able to hold onto a wall or something and shoot the giant window with a special canon? Kills enemies by hurling them into space, and seals after a few seconds with crates or self repairing glass?

That should kinda happen by default when you break the glass. I was so sad it didn't just suck out everything out of the room into space the first time I broke it :/