The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rise Of The Trident

(XBOX)Halomcr2

We are small clan of cool people all ethnicities are all welcome and we prefer to have people that are not annoying or inconsiderate and anybody that is you may inform the leaders we will address the issue as see fit we currently have Wukong researched and are working on the rest of his parts as followed we are in an alliance and we are storm clan we are currently working on or symbol but any ideas are open we have a mix of guys and and a few girls any age is welcomed as long as you are courteous and not annoying if somebody doesn't help you I will personally just to make sure that you're happy I can only offer a little bit of help at a time or the leaders can there is a 20 day. If you aren't on you get kicked rule don't discriminate against other's everybody is different and special in their own way and also get along with the alliance if you don't like someone you can simply not party with them but play the game with them as long as you help someone message me for more information together we can make this trident rise over all other clans with cooperation team work and good spirt XD thanks and have a good day