Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Exploration Actually Worth The Time

someguy216

As you know there are loads of missions spread across the systems, problem is theres not a huge point unlocking these missions other than maybe to get to the bosses. So heres a few ideas that i think should fix this and make exploration a whole lot more satsfying:

1. For the first time completing a certain mission,i.e. unlocking it, you should get a small credit bonus which should make unlocking missions have more satsyfaction.

2. Add a special reward at the end of long mission chains, in warframe there are tonnes of mission chains the simply lead to nothing its fine with the ones that lead to bosses but the ones that dont should have an extra reward for completing the last mission of the chain for the first time again only a small reward but something like a low level log in reward type thing.

3. Make completing a entire planet's missions will give you a large reward like a blueprint upon completing all the missions on the planet.

Hope at least one of these is considered.

I think giving more interesting rewards to mission types would be a good solution, kinda how Raid, Capture and Spy missions give Mods. There are some long chains that give out good missions, like the bosses you mentioned, and some defense missions like the one on Saturn.

+1 good idea starting here.  You could even incorporate this into alerts leading to follow up missions with rewards at the end, or the end result of these leading to a special alert as has been suggested elsewhere.

The number of ways this could be implemented to make a stronger connection between unlocking areas is amazing.