The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custodians Of The Galaxy (Elite Shadow Clan)(Psn)

(PSN)fangfactory

C.O.G RECRUITMENT (Custodians Of the Galaxy.)

Custodian: "A person who has responsibility for or looks after something,"

Like many people who play this game I've built my own dojo, unlike some of them I've built it to be massive and nice as to accommodate an actual clan. I have built all the research rooms and easily have 70% of the research. Really the only thing I haven't bothered with is the frames, which can be done relatively easily.

The dojo has a dueling room, observatory, all halls, room to expand if needed, obstacle course, trading center(s), cosmetic paint, and decorations everywhere. No cost has been spared.

I would like to keep the clan at ghost or shadow as to make sure the group is actually tight knit (as opposed to some loose description on advertisements,) simply put ghost or shadow clan size makes sure the clan will stay alive indefinitely as opposed to growing too big and dying out due to inactivity.

Due to the vision I have for Custodians of the Galaxy I would like to keep the minimum Mastery Rank at 8+, but that can be negotiated.

To show interest in the clan, just post your username, mastery rank, and times your usually online. I really hope to build a fun and experienced group of players moving forward.

Edited by (PS4)fangfactory