The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mortem A Gloria (Death By Glory) Recruiting Now!

Kronus_Mortem

Introduction.

If you are looking for a clan that is friendly but with a goal in mind look no further! The members we have are all friendly and love to help each other we are also driven forward by the dark sector conflicts! So if you are interested in the dark sector conflicts and want a friendly helpful clan please continue reading. If not then read it anyway, you may end up wishing to join us.

Clan overview:

We are a growing clan that has active members and as the clan warlord I am personally very active and am pretty much always online, no mastery rank requirements, and you won't be judged on that when it comes to such things as promotions, as a clan we are going to attempt to take as many dark sectors as possible, as far fetched as this may seem to many of you I feel this is highly possible if you are dedicated enough.

Therefore

Promotions;

You will be promoted on the following:

How active you are

Your dedication towards the clan

What you bring to the clan

Please note the clan is still testing and adjusting so this is subject to change.

Clan chat days

After the new year, there will be a clan chat day once a week so that members can bring up issues with ease, this will also bring members closer together so that we are a tight knit community, as well as that it will improve overall communications and keep everyone in the know.

Please note that you will not have to attend every session but it is advised that you attend as many as possible, your absence will be noted.

Use of headsets

We are currently using a program called discord the program is free and is safe to download, we have tested this program and it is extremely clear and just as good if not better than teamspeak, clan chat days will be on discord and dark sector conflicts too, we also have a general chat for people to use

Dark sectors

We are currently recruiting as many people as possible to join our clan and join the fight for the sectors, dark sector assaults will be done on pre chosen days and there will be plenty of notice before the assault begins, giving you enough time to prepare yourself for such an event.

Please note, we are aware that dark sectors are being redone, so there probably won't be a proper assault till it is redone, also note, that we are only testing at this stage.

Clan emblem

We hope to have one soon our second in command is currently attempting to make one, however worst comes to worst we will get someone else to make us one.

Ranks

Highest to lowest

Warlord (not achievable)

Council member (achivable by 5 members at any time)

Second in command (achievable by 1 member at any time)

Lieutenant (achivable for any number of members 1 for every serjent )

Serjent (achivable by any number of members 1 for every 3 corporals)

Corpal (achivable by any number of members 1 for every 4

lance corprals)

Lance corpral (achivable by any number of members this is the entry rank)

Rifleman (reserved for members who have hit the 30 day inactivity period awaiting for return or discharge from the clan at 365 days inactivity)

Clan policy:

First, we have a clan colour that should be worn on your warframe, this color is subject to change, as it stands the colour is purple and red or ether separately (Please note this is not currently enforced)

Second, be respectful and be helpful to all players,

Thirdly, Follow your superiors, that said don't be afraid to have a voice! Any ideas you have may be useful!

Fourthly, improve yourself in anyway possibly push yourself to the limit! Also help the clan in any way possible!

Lastly, the policy on inactivity is as follows:

30 days, you will lose your rank

You can have you're rank reinstated if you give a valid reason for your inactivity

365 days, this will result in you being discharged from the clan.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to see you in the clan shortly, if you are interested please comment on this thread, I will check the thread every couple of days. Alternatively you can find me in game and pm me or pm me on the forum, thank you hope to see you soon.

EDIT: update

Edited by Kronusplaque

Hello there Kronusplaque

I'd taken my time to read your recruitment points, and I'm most pleased with it. I'm a "retired" tenno coming from way back in to the beta (I believe) so my knowledge of Warframe is definitly rusty and old. I'm very eager to learn, and improve. I would definitly would like joining your Clan but if you allow me in you should know I'm not a native (English) speaker, though I have studied for around 10 years I may be not always able to keep up with understanding everything (hope I can/will). With that being said, I would love to be able to speak with everybody, it would enrich my knowledge from not only Warframe but English too. I had already sent you and in-game friend invitation, if you decide to turn me down I would understand your reasons, but I hope at least to let me try and be part of your community. Thank you for reading my request, and hope we see each other on the battlefield! 

Igzan

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening Kronusplaque i'd like to join a clan and yours sounds like nice mix of organisation and social community i played back about a year ago and have just come back over this week, mr 4 maxed rhino,excalibur and valkyr and a few unmaxed frames as well if it matters.

in game name is same as this one, embarrassing as it is.

Edited by ThePoliteGentleman

I am a new player that was trying to figure everything out solo only to find out that teams probably would make things easier and faster. If you will have me I learn fast and am an amicable person. In game name is the same as this one. Vladseptim

Edited by Vladseptim

Hey guys, apologies for the delay, I haven't been able to check the forum for a few days as have been busy, if you are still interested add Igzan in game, he will invite you into the clan, ask him to join and he will deal with you're request, also being in the EU is not a problem we have a few people in different time zones and the clan is still running strong, please note however all timings said on clan updates will be for uk time.

Hello, our research isn't 100% yet but we have done a lot of it, if you add me in game I will invite you on Monday when I get to my computer or alternatively you can add Igzan and get him to add you in game, if you wish to view the dojo before you join I will invite you into the dojo first, many thanks

Hello, I will invite you on Monday as an away from my computer till then, if you are really eager to join add Igzan the second in command of the clan in game and he will add you, If this isn't done by Monday send me a pm on here and I will add you personally welcome to the clan