The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Dera Even Worse Than Grakata?

Kordy

God damn people get mincy over whether or not this awful gun sucks.  What a stupid thing to fight about. It amounted to 'hey look this sucks, see how much it sucks?" "no, the way you showed that it sucks isn't good enough for me so it obviously doesn't suck".

Then you just went praddling on for ages about how someone missed the point, or someone did a S#&$ty job representing a S#&$ty weapon.

How about more people expressing either their agreement / disagreement on 'the dera sucks'.

I think the dera sucks. I'm sad about this because all i wanted in this game was a dumb plasma rifle that shot blue fwooshes. And now it seems that a gun that is far outside my grasp is nowhere near as good as the gun i've been lumping around for ages, and isn't even remotely worth rallying my 7 man guild into finishing our reactor. What's the point :\

There's really not a whole lot of point in trying to build a guild hall for a small guild right now, considering it takes 75 forma just to get everything set up so you can build labs.

Really, the most insulting part is the fact it costs 100,000 credits + various resources + multiple rare components + forma, for a gun that performs worse than the rifle everyone starts with for free. And if you sold your Mk-1 Braton, you could always buy another for a fraction of the cost of the Dera.