Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story

Zrynoth

This game is still new, so it's normal that there are some bugs or things that can go better. And I think they are making good progress in improving this game, so congratz with that.

But the thing that 'dissapointed' me a little, was that there isn't much done with the story. The game story you can read, is an interesting idea, but in-game you actually lost track of this after a few games.

Maybe it's because it are all missions, and you can choose which to play when, it makes it difficult to make a good storyline. But I think some short cinimatics or chatting with some interesting persons would improve it.

Or just a simple short text that explains why you are on that mission. (and it can be skipped like the 5 sec intro of each mission)

So that you actually know your targets, and that the drops aren't the only reason you want to eliminate them.

And that you eventually get more information about your own characters past, and how everything became like you see it now.

What do you guys/girls think about this? Is it fine like it is now? Isn't it nesesary for the players they are intending to attract to this game? Or do you agree, and maybe some ideas?

Ps: I don't speak/write English much (only for gaming some time), so my apologies for all the grammer and other mistakes.

Lore is 75% reason i play games.

Luckily this game has the other 25% of why i play games.

That's what I mean, the game is good. I guess I will play it for a while. But lore just makes it less repetive. not?