Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits From Defence Missions

Carlboison

Hi I have been noticeing that the reword money you get from Defence missions aren't that great if you take the time and effort you put into them compared to a raid mission, both yealing about same amount but the time it takes is different.

I do know that you get a mod when you leave but that mod is still just worth 200-500credits most of the time.

So I was thinking about this, how about if you get X amount of credits per wave you compleat.

As of now if you fail a mission, be it you die or target get destroyed you get no reward (Beside the XP). The X amount, let's call it wave money would be secure money meaning that you will keep them even if you fail the mission. X amount would of course scale up as you do harder missions.

EXAMPLE: For the sake of this example let's say that the wave money is 100*X, X being the wave and the reward money is 2000+mod

Current system: Let's say you do a defence mission up to wave 12 and fail, this will result in you getting nothing as a reward (Beside XP, again...). If you was to quit on Wave 10 you would get 2000 credits+mod.

Wave Money System: Also in this system you fail at wave 12 BUT you do get your wave money 1100Credits (1100 as you did not clear wave 12). But you did also have the choise to leave at wave 10, giveing you 3000Credits+mod in total(2000 Mission reward, 1000 for 10 Waves +mod)

By doing this we could get pepole to try to push futher rather then to stay at wave 10 just becuase "it's a safe zone and I don't want to risk the time I put into this for a reward that is equals to nothing")

It also promotes a system that is more forgiveing for failures as it dosen't compleatly discorage you if you would happen to fail 

Please note that I compleatly made up these numbers on the spot so A LOT of tweaking would not be totaly wrong.

Any thoughts are welcome

You already make a lot of money from defense missions from all the useless skill mods you can't fuse (unless you fuse different polarity mods).
While I'm generally in favor of all reward scaling compared to player effort, I don't think this is necessary.