The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Research And Stuff. Huzzah.

HalcyonDeity

Beacon Academy is a small clan with a long, uneventful history: I founded it like a year ago so I could have access to Trading and Research without needing to join a clan. Also, I can switch to my Clan chat when squad chat isn't an option for some blissful peace and quiet. In other words, it's my way of saying "in your face!" to all the social aspects of Warframe! Yes, I'm a riot at parties.

Anyways, our (my) dojo has a trading post and the four important research labs (no need for solar rails obviously). There's no duel arena or obstacle course or anything else really. Don't really need those. Research is... mostly done? Definitely more than half, I'm pretty sure all the pre-reqs are met, so anything is at most one research away. And at Ghost clan mat requirements, that means you can grab it yourself with basically a three-day wait.

Now, you might be wondering to yourself, "why on Earth is this antisocial hermit recruiting for his clan?" To which I have two answers. Well, two reasons that make up an answer. One, I'm tired of researching things. I just don't feel like keeping up with every goddamn release. So some extra hands on board could alleviate that. Also, if someone just wants to join to grab a blueprint and get the hell out of dodge (aka the clan), I'm all for it. I would very much enjoy enabling people to be as recluse as I am. Secondly, I hate to admit it, but I wouldn't mind having other people to... mingle with. Socialize? Is that the word? Feels weird on my tongue. So if you want to stick around, that's also cool.

On a final note: disclaimer of sorts, a caveat if you will. I expect nothing from anyone who joins. Literally. You can join, grab an Ogris BP, and leave in the span of five minutes. Or join up and proceed to not log in for the next five months. I don't care. On the flip side though, I'm not promising anything. I currently have zero ambition on taking this clan anywhere, though that could potentially change if anyone decides to stick around. And if we're full and someone else wants to join and you haven't been on in a month, I will kick you without remorse. So take that as you will.

TL;DR: If you want free research and can... actually, no, screw you. Read the damn post. If I have the time to write four paragraphs, you have the time to read four paragraphs.

P.S. Yes, the clan name is a reference to Rooster Teeth's RWBY. No, this is not a fan club of any sorts. I needed a name and that came to mind. End of story.

P.P.S. I usually check the forums about once a day, but no promises. Dealing with me requires a whole lot of patience, so get settled, kiddos.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Wow. Somehow, after two days, we're up to 9 members. We are now at capacity. I'm a bit iffy on upgrading clan size (since material costs get tripled), but we'll see. Anyways, on the off chance that someone still wants to join, send me a PM, and I'll let you know if/when a spot frees up.

Edited by HalcyonDeity

Hey, A friend and I are looking for a clan so we can do some trading and research stuff. We'll probably stick around in the clan if that's cool? We didn't want anything too serious expecting us to do missions every tuesday at 8:05pm as I'm at uni in the week. My in-game name is FineDjentleman, my friend's is FCBScott

Boom, boom, invitations inbound.

The default permissions everyone gets includes queuing research (so you can start whatever you want), by the way; if anyone wants access to something else for any reason, just drop me a message (or mention it in Clan chat while I'm online).

Edited by HalcyonDeity