The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Virtuous Vindicators

Absurdicube

The Virtuous Vindicators is a Shadow Clan with 16 active members. We recently graduated from Ghost Clan Tier thanks to recruiting efforts and of our loyal clanmates and we are making great strides towards greatness!

First, let's take a tour of our clan dojo, which has been expanding at a rapid pace!

Full album here: http://imgur.com/a/mjY04

Thanks to the efforts of our dedicated members, our clan dojo is something to proud of. There is still a long ways to go in building it however, and you are welcome to join in the making of our dojo!

Second, the Virtuous Vindicators welcome all kinds of players, new and experienced (Though we could use some more experienced to help out our newer members). Our members are happy to help one another and we all strive to be a friendly and interactive community.

Third, the rules. There are two main rules in the clan:

1) Be nice. This includes helping out newer players if you are an experienced player.

2) Be active. After 30 days of straight inactivity or several long bouts of inactivity, you will be discharged from the clan.

Fourth, we've made our own website and Steam group!

www.virtuousvindicators.enjin.com

There you will find more detailed explanations on our clan rules and our clan ranking system! If you chose to join our clan, sign up after accepting an invite in-game!

Our Steam group page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/virtuousvindicators

The page is still is work in progress but I will get it ready soon!

If you wish to join our clan, reply here in this thread with your IGN and/or add me in-game at Steelhelm12. You can also add FoxJeager, my second-in-command for an invite.

I'll gladly answer any questions you have here. :)