The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Champions Are Recluting

(PSN)ROJOSABROSO

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read. My name is Cristina but know as Ro short for ROJOSABROSO which is my PSN. Im currently rank Mastery Rank 20, with over 85 days of gameplay. I recently started my own clan in November 4, 2015. We currently Shadow Clan with15 available slot. We have every research complete in all four lab (Infested, Corpus, Grineer, Tenno Labs).

We have four Dual Rooms and 2 Obstacle course room. For those interested in PvP practice and breaking time record.

There a a lot of room to decorate for those who like to decorate.

Today I'm looking for Experienced players. Im in search of players who are willing to grind for material, keys and grind prime part and blueprints in Void.

I'm don't believe Rank Mastery determines your a experienced but if you are abive rank mastery 15 id expect you have over 10 essential warframes. What I seek for my Clan is members who know and understand how to use their frames. I'm looking for those who know What a Forma is and whom know about installing formas to increase their weapons and warframe potention.

The majority of my members are in East coast but Im looking to recluting Central and West coast player aswell.

My wife [HEAVENKILL] and I are usually on by 7pm eastern time running new Daily Sortie. If you are interested in joining our family please send me a friend request ROJOSOBAROSO PSN, I will accept and send you an invitation to our clan.