Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe] Single Frame Edit: Rhinoooo! And A Happy New Year [Video]

NeoAvoiD

Hay guuys i wish ALL of u a happ new year have nice partys or be with ur family!!

I made a Little Edit from Warframe this time its a Rhino single Edit tell me what u guys think about that! :)

This is awesome editing! What Recording and Editing software do you use? I'm trying to get a Youtube channel running!

Recording: Fraps 

Edit: Sony Vegas Pro 12 (cut cc's and some effects)

I also use Adobe after effects cs6 with 3D Elements plugins to create intros / 3D text animations/ Logo animations :D

That is awesome! I have been having the toughest time with editing. I've been using wondershare video editor and it sucks with quality when I use my xvideo gamecaster. You just made my life so much easier!

That is awesome! I have been having the toughest time with editing. I've been using wondershare video editor and it sucks with quality when I use my xvideo gamecaster. You just made my life so much easier!

Naah easier i wouldnt say that for sony vegas u need alot time to understand what ur doing and TONS of tutorial im editing since 4 year and since 2-4 months im doing stuff to publish it ^^