The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Collegium Of Steel Is Recruiting

GrimMyfanwy

Collegium of Steel is looking for 2 members to join out ranks.

We are a small, friendly clan with no plans to go above Shadow tier. We specialize in helping new and returning players get the most out of the game and would welcome any player, from a knowledgeable MR 18 to a squeaky new MR 0, in to our ranks. Our active times are between 5PM to 3AM EST (8PM to 6AM GMT) 7 days a week.

What we can offer:

• Experienced players

• Schedualed Trials and Sorties

• All Dojo research unlocked

• Bad puns

• Dedicated Teamspeak server

What we expect:

• Sociable players

• Not a racist, bigot or misogynist

• Not expecting free rides, hand outs, or power leveling

• High tolerance of bad puns

• Not an ***hole

If you are interested, leave a post, message me here, or in game.

Edited by GrimKonstantin

Hello,

Im returning player (MR 11 atm), i stopped playing shortly after Zephyr was released which is almost 2 years ago.

Now im looking for a new clan to settle in and explore 2 years worth of content that i missed.

I've sent you friend request, so hopefully we can be in contact soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am a new player and have really enjoyed playing. I have come to a point in playing that I would like to expand on social playing. I am a mr3 Nekros and like grouping up with people to play and bs. I have lots of group and raid experience from several other mmos. I like what I read in your clans description and would like to be concidered for recruitment if possible. My name in game is DurtMagurt if you choose to accept me. Thank you in advance for concideration.

This sounds like an ideal clan for me to learn more about the game and find some cool people to run with. I play regularly and am pretty skilled even for my low levels of game knowledge. Would love to contribute to what you all have going on. Name is PeakyShister in game. Hope to hear from you, cheers.

C