Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Night At Faze Clan Alpha

(PSN)turtletheblack

Hello Tenno!

I am an aspiring  game developer and I am currently working on my final for my programming class where I have to create a game using Visual Basic. I am currently looking for about 10-15 people who would like to test out the game and leave feedback for me so I can improve my game before I have to turn it in. Once the game is complete, you will receive a special code for the Special Edition of the game which will be released later this year. As for what kind of people I'm looking for, the criteria is: none. This game is designed for people who enjoy MLG Montages and parodies and people who like text based adventure games. If you're interested, leave a comment or send me a message. I look forward to working with you all. 

-Turtle

Edited by (PS4)turtletheblack

What platform?

It's available only on pc at the moment. I don't know if .exe's can be opened on Mac (never owned one), but I will try to get the special edition out on PC, Mac, Linux, Google Play, and the App Store.

I'd be up to help out and leave some feedback

Sounds great! I'll send you the link to the game and you can download it there. I recommend you wear headphones and keep the volume down.