The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-The Reformed- (Recruiting)

BIG_BEAR_34

I'd like to start off with an introduction of myself. Hi, I'm BIG_BEAR_34, but most people just refer to me as Bear. I'm the leader of -The Reformed- which I started for the sheer fact that I had been in a few clans, but none of them provided that balance of business and community. It was always either a big ball of goofing off or a bigger ball of straight work.

My goal with this clan is to find players like me, who know what they're doing, at least for the most part, who want to help others within a family-like community, and who want to build a clan unlike any other within the community.

The dojo does need a LOT of work, but I've personally been pumping all of my forma and time into it when I have the chance, but I could really use an architect who has a kind of artistic and practical vision for the dojo.

I need members who are willing to make the clan and the members within it their home. I need these members to be willing to work in a team and act within their squad, rather than running off and leaving their teammates alone. Not all players, or all frames for that matter, can last very long by themselves, and so a lone wolf would be detrimental to the long run idea of the clan, and if your pride or arrogance is too great to come to terms with that and work with teammates, then I DEFINITELY don't want you in my clan.

If any/all of this sounds appealing to you, don't be afraid to send me a pm in game, or add me if I'm offline, and we can talk and play together and talk about your admittance.

I'm going to be quite honest, I'm not 100% sure how to build and manage a clan, but I figure here would be a good start.

I hope to see some messages soon from some potentially eager tenno.

-BB34

EDIT: OH! ALSO, if anyone is an artist and would like to make a logo/insignia for the clan, that would be incredible! Thanks!

Edited by BIG_BEAR_34