The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Anyone Help Me Get To The Second Dream Please/also Help Getting The Atomos :)

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Hi am new to the forums just signed up  Fairly noobish kinda suck  here  sadly  :(  . have had the game but never thought to even join the forums didnt even know there was a forum till a while ago  was never really into it warfame log on the game  from time to time but never really motivated too do anything until the second dream.i was amazed by it and all the new stuff and content they added  kind of revived my excitement for the game.i know the game is very grindy and kind of hard for noob players but i hope too push past that this time with help from people and the warframe community  i dont see too many replies or answers here at the forums but im hoping the warframe community is a helpful and welcoming   community :)  so if anyone  would like to help a semi noob from time to time  it would be greatly appreciated :D 

PS Im looking to get the weapon called the Atomos if anyone would like to help with that as well it would be much appreciated :D

Edited by (XB1)IStudioGhibliI