Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits...

The_Sleepy_Owl

Hi there,

i have nearly 900k credits because of void missions but since the patch (dont know wich) there is almost nothing you need credits anymore (not in this amount).

i have all sentinals and i guess i could buy every blueprint but thats not realy my goal.

everytime we start a new building in the dojo the credit part is already done so please give us more to spend our credits.

i dont know why but i hate to have this huge number sitting at the top of my screen and knowing that i cant do S#&$ with it.

would be cool i you would be able to lvl mods with credits cause i always have a lack of mods i can use fro fusion

Edited by boehmest

I've averaged around 1mill for a while now and just when I'm about to tick 2 mills I go all the way back to 1 after spending a crapload on crafting and buying prints. Not to mention all the insane prices for high level mod fusion..

get some mods to rank 10.  That'll sync several hundred thousand per, although sadly that's limited by your mods, and in the process of getting more you'll get more credits :/

I do agree overall.  Would be nice if a few of the pay only things, like weapon slots, were given super high credit prices, like 1 mil or something.

They won't let you buy anything meaningful for credits. Their entire monitization strategy relies on progress towards goals being so inconsistent that they frustrate the player into buying platinum to get what they want, if you could but more things with credits you could gain consistent progress and you would be less prone to getting annoyed enough to pay plat to skip a credit grind.

I've averaged around 1mill for a while now and just when I'm about to tick 2 mills I go all the way back to 1 after spending a crapload on crafting and buying prints. Not to mention all the insane prices for high level mod fusion..

I do think this is a problem. Back when rare 5 fusion cores were abundant and credits were scarce, they worked as a limiting factor for both fusing and getting/crafting equipment. Now, I think it's practically impossible to ever run dry; fusion cores limit your fusing, resource drops limit your crafting and you always have enough credits to do both, except if you do something stupid like buying a huge collection of bps at once for no reason really.

Edited by Korevas