Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Logitech G230 Mic Too Quiet (I Know I Should Post This On Other Sites But I Already Have)

Takashin

This is the last forum im posting my problem on since logitech and microsoft forums are , pretty much useless.

As the tile says my mic sounds too low, even when at max volume.

I have downloaded all new drivers (Realtek), the boost is at 30db, the quality is Studio quality 192000hz.

Idk what else i can do. If you know any solutions please let me now.

If you already have everything boosted and maxed and you have you microphone to the side of your mouth and unobstructed, then either your mic is defective or more likely (after a quick Google search), the mic is just really quiet.

I don't think there is anything else you can do, since you already turned the microphone volume to it's maximum. You can buy another mic to replace the one on your headset. I'm currently using a Zalman mic if I need to talk to people. It picks up my voice just fine without using any boosts, and it's only ~$10. Just don't expect this mic to be amazing though. It also might pick up keyboard noise and other background noises because it is pretty sensitive. You can also go with any other mic you find.

Amazon link to Zalman mic: http://www.amazon.ca/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ

If you already have everything boosted and maxed and you have you microphone to the side of your mouth and unobstructed, then either your mic is defective or more likely (after a quick Google search), the mic is just really quiet.

I don't think there is anything else you can do, since you already turned the microphone volume to it's maximum. You can buy another mic to replace the one on your headset. I'm currently using a Zalman mic if I need to talk to people. It picks up my voice just fine without using any boosts, and it's only ~$10. Just don't expect this mic to be amazing though. It also might pick up keyboard noise and other background noises because it is pretty sensitive. You can also go with any other mic you find.

Amazon link to Zalman mic: http://www.amazon.ca/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ

Ok, thank you very much :)