The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

|Natural-Selection| (Small Clan) (Free Speech) Veterans Only.

(PSN)ZxMegaBytexZ

Natural Selection is a new clan started recently but don't let put you off.

Why would I want to join this clan? 

*Common sense Rules. 

-Say anything you want. I'm not going to demand you play nice and be helpful. Respect is earned. If you got a problem with anyone or anything you can say it, were playing a videogame, so say what you want. nothing censored. 

(Spam might be dealt with.) 

*Small group that will stay small and useful. 

-We all have lives, in this group we will expect activity to a degree however, talking to the people that are in your clan with never happens in large clans (Partys ect). That is completely plausible here. We want to stay small to have a veteran, adult, and fun group. 

*No pretend atmosphere.

*most clans pretend to like people and pretend they love to help, not here. You do what the **** you want. You act the **** you want. We are adults playing a videogame, why do we have to pretend to like every idiot that walks through a door. If I have a problem with someone I will tell them why. If your too autistic or too "muh feelings" then you wont last here. This is Natural Selection, where not everybody can be at the top. Naturally lead, Selection Bred. 

Q: What mastery rank do i have to be to pass as "veteran."

A: There isn't one, I've seen trash mr 20's before. I'm going to assume if you signed up then you think your a veteran, then I guess we will see. I'm not looking for someone who thinks they know everything, I'm looking for someone who has been around the game a bit and has common sense. 

Q: What are the rules?

A: There aren't any. If your being really, really stupid for no reason. You'll be dealt with. Have common sense.

Q: Do you expect me to help others and be active in the chat?

A: You do what you want, I would suggest trying to join our party's to hang out and mess around for giggles. 

Q: How far along is the dojo/clan emblem?

A: We've build a decent amount of rooms. I'm getting to the research. it'll be done soon. The emblem is in cert, it may change in the future. 

To join put your name below, I'll send you an invite. 

• 5 years later...