The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuji Kiri Syndicate Recruiting

bloodangeluk

Brand new clan looking to get started and recruit it's first founding members.

The Clan originally existed to provide access to the Labs for myself and my friend who started playing during the same time as myself.  Currently, I am the only active member of the clan, with one slot taken up by my friend if he ever decides to return.  I owe it to him with how much he put into building the Dojo's resources.

8 Slots available and all are welcome to bring your friends along too.  These 8 will be considered founding members, and once all 8 positions are taken, discussions will be opened with regards to where the clan should go, if it requires a change in name,  How the ranks should be broken up and organised and finally how we should represent ourselves both in game (by an emblem) and on the internet.

Currently the Energy Lab research is complete, and the Chem lab research only has the archwing research to do.  The Bio lab has a lot of work to be done and the Tenno lab has a fair chunk bitten into it.  So far, I've only managed to Complete the Research on the Banshee warframe with the other frames in different stages of progress.

The dojo is currently being reworked so that it is more compact to cut down on as much travel time as possible and to promote expansion should the need arise.  (Which means that until it's done, the labs and trading cannot be accessed until they are rebuilt, which will be done 12:30 GMT 6/1.)

For now, the Clan and it's ranks are heavily influence by Japan and Samurai in general, with my own title as Daimyo to give an example.  This will all be subject to change however so don't worry too much about it.

I am personally uk based but anyone is welcome to join regardless of location.

TL:DR  I'm basically providing people with the basics of starting their own Clan.  The Dojo will be built with all the halls, space for a basement of power and access to a 3rd floor for expansion, not to mention the expansion options on the main floor as well.

Only requirement is to treat member with courtesy and respect.

Effort will be made to make the Syndicate LGBTQIAP+ friendly.

Edited by bloodangeluk