Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Suggestions

Stupid_Idiot

1)Should we be able to use orokin catalyst/reactor to supercharge our dojo power core/great hall (not 1, but a whole bunch pitched in by members) to increase their respective capacities?

2)Should we have void keys as a reward from void missions (same level or different or random)?  I mean, occasionally stuff like popsicles or scratch cards have like "free play" for you to play again, so should we have that in the mix?

Edited by Stupid_Idiot

1)Should we be able to use orokin catalyst/reactor to supercharge our dojo power core/great hall (not 1, but a whole bunch pitched in by members) to increase their respective capacities?

2)Should we have void keys as a reward from void missions (same level or different or random)?  I mean, occasionally stuff like popsicles or scratch cards have like "free play" for you to play again, so should we have that in the mix?

I like the first suggestion. But I would say limit it to only a few overcharged area. As for the second, There are other ways to get keys so I dont think that would be necessary at least at this point in the BETA