The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ascend To The Angels (New Players Welcome)

ArchonLegend

-Attention New Tenno-

The clan, Angels of Doom are now recruiting, players of any mastery rank are encouraged to inquire (I am quite happy to assist new Tenno). Only requirement to join is that you must be active. we are a small tight-knit clan that aims to become larger over time, so join now and be among its elite ranks as we grow. If you are interested please leave your details below

~ The Seraphim

q9E3xiq.jpg?1

Edited by ArchonLegend

Hello, I would like to join if I can. im fairly new, mastery rank 4. I have just built my first warframe (ember) aside from my starter (mag). Im looking for a group that can teach me the finer details of warframe. What other details would I need to post?

Hello GWB_Online!,

you've given me plenty of information, and your clan invite has been sent. I would be more than happy to teach you these finer details, if you would be so kind as to message me, to let me know what days you play and what times, so I can organize a day to help you with these. Also I will be able to show you in which direction I am hoping to lead the clan, and being among the first new recruits you are eligible (once proven) to be given a title among the elite soldiers, the Angels of War. Or perhaps even become the Archangel (Second in command), should you be seen as to qualify for the title and its duties.

~ The Seraphim

Hi im level 2 mastery rank. iv been playing warframe for quite a while now and dont have anybody to actually play the game with, was hoping a clan would set me up with some players. the reason i am rank 2 is because i forgot my old accounts info and played on the ps4 for a while. anyway would like to join the clan i have teamspeak dont have raidcall but could get it if needed. Ps i pretty much play all day i got nothing to do ... yes sad but well you know yay me

Hello, Commander_Greene here.

I would gladly like to join this clan that has active players. I've been going through the ropes of the game since I got back to it around four weeks ago; leveling mastery up that whole ordeal. I'm rank 7 atm and still working on leveling up gear to increase that rank, and I would be happy to join your clan. Since I am at least on a couple or more hours of the day. Thank you for reading my request to join your clan, and I hope you get to read this request very soon.

-Thank you  

Hey,

Don't know if this is still recruiting but I have been playing for some time now and I recently felt like it would be interesting to join a clan.

Yours seems a nice place to pledge to.

I'm always seeking to expand my knowledge and try to extend what little I know to others.

Hope that's enough to make me a possible recruit.