Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods

Fifilona

I seem to find the same mods over and over again while rarely getting others despite the rarity. I get ALOT of Warframe ability mods especially Well of Life so I tried to stop fighting the Infested since I read that they have a high chance to drop those kinds of mods but the Grineer and Corpus seem to mostly drop those kinds for me too.

Anyway, I thought it would really nice to have a trade in system for the mods where you could for example, trade in 10 (just throwing out a number) of your common mods in exchange for a random uncommon mod and then trade in 20 (guessing at value) uncommon mods for a random rare. So its not going to ensure I get the exact mods I want still but at least I'll have something to with the insane amount of extra copies of Well of Life rather than throw them away into leveling up ultimate abilities on Warframes that I don't even own yet.

The grinding is kind of a big deal that's integrated into the game, and there would be some kind of abuse coming from a trade system, I do find that it would be really cool but doesn't seem that possible to have one. But it's all random, so you will get that one mod you're looking for sooner or later, or learn to work around it and mod your weapons with what you have.

Well my guns are fine with the mods they have but most of my mods are now max'd or close to being max'd and I'm just sick of having such a long list of mods to sift threw where most of them are copies of mods I've already max'd out and I just wish there was something more lucrative to do with them. I've used lots of them to level up other mods but I'm running out of options and I'm just not seeing anything new so they are just piling up on me.

Edited by Fifilona

It takes after my Optional Reset a very long time to get mods for more dmg or Frost damage. I didnt know why i only find melee 5% more krit damage ... more max isnt possible and i know what you mean ^^ ... so i just hope to run a mission and find one of these not rare mods which improve my weapon effective and not symple .... more isnt possible though