The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Animalistic Rage <> Teamspeak <> Full Research

Explo5ive

Hey if you guys are still recruiting, my IGN is: Synysterflames 

MR Rank: 9 almost 10

I own most Prime Frames except for Ash and Excal

NON-Prime Frames I own are: Wukong, Mirage, Vauban, Valk, Excal, Mesa and Nehza (Can't use Nehza yet because I'm plat-boke)

My main frame is Trinity, bless or EV, both I can play.

On 2/25/2016 at 8:57 PM, SynysterFlames said:

Hey if you guys are still recruiting, my IGN is: Synysterflames 

MR Rank: 9 almost 10

I own most Prime Frames except for Ash and Excal

NON-Prime Frames I own are: Wukong, Mirage, Vauban, Valk, Excal, Mesa and Nehza (Can't use Nehza yet because I'm plat-boke)

My main frame is Trinity, bless or EV, both I can play.

Still looking for more active players

Hey there gang. I am currently an MR 20. I usually play everyday of the week, for around 3-4 hours. Although i am MR 20, i have very little experience with Trials and I'm interested in doing long runs with groups to test some builds out. I, admittedly, have archwing going on but most of it isn't leveled. I would like to join up to help others, experience more end game stuff, and share ideas and have fun. 

My in game name is Shanman88, hope to see you all soon!

1 hour ago, shanman88 said:

Hey there gang. I am currently an MR 20. I usually play everyday of the week, for around 3-4 hours. Although i am MR 20, i have very little experience with Trials and I'm interested in doing long runs with groups to test some builds out. I, admittedly, have archwing going on but most of it isn't leveled. I would like to join up to help others, experience more end game stuff, and share ideas and have fun. 

My in game name is Shanman88, hope to see you all soon!

Invited man hope to see ya soon

can i get and invite please

mastery rank 12                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  active 5 days out of the week

A good amount of  experience about the game 

always like to run raids and alerts with groups

On 3/12/2016 at 9:48 PM, Busterbackster said:

I usually play every day or two and im mastery rank 9 this clan looks smart and its better then the ones i been in where they all keep to themselves 

On 3/12/2016 at 9:56 PM, blackstar238 said:

can i get and invite please

mastery rank 12                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  active 5 days out of the week

A good amount of  experience about the game 

always like to run raids and alerts with groups

Both invited hope to see ya soon

Helloooo :D 

Just coming back from a break from warframe (work had me tied up for a while), and was looking around for an awesome clan to join.  I used to be in a clan that really pushed the teamwork aspect of the game, which was really cool, but they all went inactive after a while, and I left.  Saw this and thought I'd give you all a try :) Mastery rank 6, and currently main Mesa... because gunslinger is love, gunslinger is life.   

I should be online throughout the week!  Let me know :)

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: PositiveVibes

Mastery Rank: 4

Experience: Used to be a veteran, but moved my account to PS4 then stopped playing. Ultimately I remember almost nothing.

Activity: Online almost everyday for at least 2 hours

Other: I cannot offer much except an eagerness to participate in everything I reasonably can while also giving my all to better the clan.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join , Am rank 8 atm and have about 20 warframes (not 1 of them is bought with plat) i play everyday for several hours and tend to be socially very active in the right uild/legion/clan and looking for a fun luvin clan as the one i joined 2 days ago seems as dead as a desert even thought there are plenty of people online in it.

I'm new to the game and I hope to get better. I may be a noob but please help me get better and I will aid you more in future :) 

MR 1 

Excalibur

In holidays, I usually play from 9-5:30 from Monday to Saturday and 10-4 on Sunday, not including lunch and necessities. 

In school terms, I focus on school work so I can only play an hour on weekdays and my playtime is varied on weekends

Currently have 2150 plat that I don't know what I should use for so I may be asking you guys for help

Thank you if you accept and I understand if you deny

Hello fellow tenno's , I would like to join your clan, the clan im now in is extinct, so I would like to join.
I'm an activce player and like to form squads with either ramdoms and friends.
I do have ts and other ways of communicating.

Hope to hear from you fellow tenno's soon,
Nilsraaf

hi i was looking to join your guild im fairly active i actually just got back from a sort of break from warframe and looking to get back into it my mastery rank is 10 i have some knowledge of the game but i think some of it might be outdated now but ready to learn again