Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Stacking

Moeko

Going through piles of mods is kind of a pain in the neck, any chance we could have mods stack on each other based on level, it would turn 19 pages of repeat mods into something easy to look at, and since you can only have one copy any mod in a weapon or frame, only showing one of each level while equiping mods would cut out most of the annoyance of mod swaping. 

For fusing mods it could simply select the highest xp mod in a level stack and use the lowest xp mods of a level stack first for fusing fodder, and if you have, say 4 buttons on each mod stack, -all mods, -1 mod, +1 mod, +all mods,  you'd be able to quickly fuse big piles of the same mod, I doubt I'm the only one who get's tired of clicking 100+ times while fusing =)

Edit: While on the topic, I would also love to see a way where you could drag mods off your weapon/frame without going to the last page, or a unequip all mods button, I know I'm just nit picking at this point, but I like to spend more time killing stuff and less time playing inventory manager (don't get me wrong, that in itself can be fun but not when your friends are waiting for you to finish swaping gear)

Edited by Moeko

Another possibility: just make them stack only in that equipping window, unstack them in the mod window.

Hower being able to fuse quicker by your idea is interesting too... option to turn it off and on maybe?

Anyways, +1 from me.