The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans United

(PSN)YankeeClippah

So after looking for an alliance I started to realize that not a lot of people want to bring on a one-man clan and since I'm not willing to eliminate my dojo and lose all the resources that I put into it I have started my own alliance.

If you are small ghost clan 1 to 10 members who are looking for an alliance hopefully this will give you a chance to play with other players, have general people to trade with run towers with etc.

I am just starting the alliance tonight so we will be slow going at first but I'm hoping that there are other like-minded players like myself who are looking for an alliance for their small clans. message me on PSN TriangleOffense if youre interested

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame you missed The Orphans of Ten-Zero my friend because we are looking for Clans like you,we take in Ghost and Shadow Clans.We have 7 Clans in the family at the minute and I invite a few most days.Your welcome to join but if not I wish you all the very best for your Alliance.Regards SW   PSN Sir-Waylander if you want to talk about anything :)

Do you guys do the raids? I recently returned to warframe after over a year break and am looking to join an aliance that takes solo players but its important that i can find a raid group thats willing to show me how it works. Im not a noob but im still getting used to all the new stuff and trying to catch up

Do you guys do the raids? I recently returned to warframe after over a year break and am looking to join an aliance that takes solo players but its important that i can find a raid group thats willing to show me how it works. Im not a noob but im still getting used to all the new stuff and trying to catch up

We will be but im in the same boat as you