The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found An Alliance - Thanks!

Torhque

Clan Tier: Ghost (10 member capacity)

Active Members: 4/7*

Mastery Ranks: They range from 10 - 20

Warlords: Myself, Torhque, and three others*

Established: June 2014? Idk where to find the official date.

We're not interested in an Alliance with rigid reqs and regulations. I play Warframe very frequently, but casually. My friends are the same, but they take short breaks occasionally. We're serious when we need to be regarding Tactical/special alerts, Sorties, Raids, or anything requiring solid teamwork.

We just want to find an Alliance full of clans with active, friendly players that we can reach out to in Alliance Chat for running anything, even Archwing lol.

I'm not including the Clan Name just yet because:

* The other three Warlords are close friends of mine, but Warframe wasn't their cup of tea. They're completely inactive, and one of them is unfortunately the Founding Warlord.

I have submitted a Support Ticket with DE to transfer the Founder Warlord privileges to me, so I can demote and kick them. My friend that is the Founder was last online 399 days ago, so it's just a matter of DE responding to my ticket as soon as they're able to.

I decided to make a thread in this subforum to start making connections with potential Alliances until the Ticket goes through.

Thanks for reading. Sorry if it was a bit wordy lol

Edited by Torhque

Consider yourselves invited, lol.

I'm trying to build my alliance.  I might try and take over it, but for now, I'll be content "running it from the sidelines" as it were.

I just need to know your clan name.  

Edited by EvilKam

For some reason I was under the impression that only the Founding Warlord could accept Alliance invites, but that isn't true at all lol.

The leader of the Lost Seraph alliance contacted me in-game and sent an invite, and I was able to accept it.

Thanks to those who extended their invitations!