The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animalistic Rage Shadow Clan Recruiting Active Tenno!

Explo5ive

Animalistic Rage

7MxcCTZ.png

Dojo Layout

1dUmjE7.jpg

Current Members in the Clan

Clan Info

We are currently recruiting new members into the clan, you must be active and want to enjoy playing/farming missions with clanmates. Mastery rank does not matter as long as you are a team player and looking to better yourself within the game. Also, you are expected to help donate to all new projects that come out to keep our research 100% up to date. Currently ALL research is done other than pigments and available to all players that are willing to join and help farm, play missions, and have fun!

Current Ranks

We are currently working on the ranking system and names for each rank, certain active and loyal members will be given roles within the clan such as decorations and posting news etc. This will be coming very soon!

How to Join!

Reply Below or PM/Add as friend AmbitioN88(Leader/Owner) or Akil in game!

We are looking forward to some new players to join our ranks, most importantly have fun space ninjas!

7MxcCTZ.png

I am also new .I just started playing two days ago. I am looking to learn and make new friends. I am going for rank2 tonight. I own Valkyr 30,Loki 1, Trinity prime 3 and Ivara 3. I have just been playing lua on earth and Apollo on Venus farming .

IGN:Karlzberg