The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Iron Tennogen- Early Recruiting

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

My Newest Clan With no rules except being Mature and Respectful to Clan mates and Alliance

I am Recruiting for training new Tenno who Love the game and need help that are active.  If you have been Playing for a while and have not found a good permanent home clan maybe you would like to check this out.

Anything Really Goes here , The Clan will be whatever you make of it.  There is one Main Reason I am Creating this Clan for purpose of my Alliance and The Allies I Partner with.  This Clan and Alliance will Serve as Man Power troops when it comes down to fighting in a conflict.  There will not be any credit farming or specter farming requirements simply fight if you so choose.  I have wanted a no rules clan and Alliance for a while and I'm going ahead and creating that now. 

PSN- IRoNDEviL-33

Edited by (PS4)IRoNDEviL-33

I am Recruiting for this Clan Early to give an opportunity for those interested in working with me and making another Awesome Clan.  I do Recruit for 4 of my clans and this is my new Signature home , Expect great things here as we are just getting up and Running.

PSN-IRoNDEviL-33