Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Mission Rewards

Frazeil

Like the title suggests this is about Defense missions and their mediocre rewards. Right now there's little to no point doing a defense mission past wave 15 or so because then it gets a little difficult, and the rewarded mod at the end could be the same as one you could possily get at Wave 5, kinda silly in my opinion.

Why not put more interesting rewards the higher the waves players go?

Waves 5-15 Should still give out Mods

Waves 20 & 25 Could give out a Material Bundle pack or something a little more interesting than Mods (There's no shortage of them after all).

Waves 30 & 35 Could give out those so-called rare Mods Retribution, ThunderBolt & Hand spring but at a percent perhaps, or put them as a reward at higher waves if it's too great an achievement.

I've never gone past Wave 30 myself on Defense missions since I play Solo 90% of the time, but I'm sure well coordinated clans can easily achieve wave 35 plus even on the highest level planets.

This is a sudden spur of the moment thought so it's kinda eh but I'm sure I'm not alone when I say "Defense rewards kinda suck", sure there's a good amount of exp but exp isn't hard to come by.

Interested in hearing other peoples thoughts.

It already has a tier system, based on enemies levels. The higher the enemy starting levels, the higher the tier you start at. Eventually, even a tier 1 becomes a tier 2-3. Each have different rewards.

The problem is that the rewards tables are horrible right now.

It does need to go beyond tier 3 though.