Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Are Not So Funny.

Innozentia

I didnt know how others think about this but i find the corpus are too overpowered.

Some of the things which killed me a lot of times :

Corpus Kills Warframe fun:

1. Corpus Spawn with around 20 junits around me and didnt let me escape.

2. Corpus weapons musnt reload (Grineer too but theyr weapons are ...hmm didnt talk about them now). sometimes theyr shoot loops so that 4 hits in one hit me. When around 20 Junits around you it getting suspekt.

3. Corpus Enginer ? the new one. He decided on lvl 10 to kill me, lvl 30 Nyx ,with 4 shots.

4. Moas want to do some cruel things , mostly cuddling or something more evil i think.

5. Corpus laugh about boltor and bolto. they shoot and shoot and shoot.

6. Corpus enginer decidet to launch a new drone to the existing one which renews his shields.

7.Shock-Moas have a birthday party . 8 of them wantet to do party with me.

8. Corpus Crewman have a very big smile when i hit them with a Charged Melee atack.i think they like it.

9. corpus laugh heavy rolling on the floor when my Saryn with 100 Armor + 50% Bonus comes on the battlefield.

10. shock moa have fun with throwing me in a hole again , and again ... i think it was 20 a time or so i swear they laughed.

11. I startet between a big bunch of corpus they waitet for me i think.

12. The corpus have a very big Metal Head but i didnt think there remain Brain. I did not know why but the only thing they want is come reealy close to me unless what weapon they carry.Maybe wrong polarity ?

To call just some of the ... hmm end of my Journey. Corpus i find is too Overpowered. theyr weapons deals heavy damage to shield and health. they spawn a unbelievable number of junits. In combination with this weapons a very ...i call it "i bite in my Desk" ...

What i want to say is lol what ? and what i realy want to say is please give us the corpus weapons not the grineerthings ... they look suspekt i need more firepower against corpus ^^.

PS: okay or reduce corpus power ... boring i want the weapons ! xD

with greetings Innozentia

Well as OP as corpus are, if a grineer commander teleports you in 20 other grineers your dead very fast. And ancients being silent (wtf? they'r @(*()$ huge and don't make a noise) and a disruptor sneaking up behind you while the others come close isn't really good either.

I don't think corpus are really OP, just that the maps they are on are usually cramped so you don't have a lot of space to maneuver.

Edited by Story4

I think the Moas fire too fast, bullets do too much damage, and are too accurate. If they fixed that I think the corpus would be better balanced. Especially when you consider that most grinneer do poor damage and miss most of their shots. Same with the crewmen, their bullets are slow, not that accurate and they don't put out a lot. The Moa's though man... wish I had whatever they were using.

Yes they are realy too accurate but not only the moa the crewman too specially if i think on the new one 90 of 100 shots hit me if i ever can recieve that amount of damage . You can jump chaotic girl on drugs style as you want they hit perfect ^^ . i by myself want all weapons they have . do not like the Grineer design and like accurate energy weapons.

At dojo build REALY !? omg i never will complete my dojo lol i have the key but the ressources ehm awkay this may need very much time because i did not can buy forma as much as i want.But why only at the dojo -.- ? it is unfair.

A song over the Grineer ... theyr okay ... realy cruel is when 5 Comanders around you and only teleport without reinforcements this is making Brains of Humans dead lol. I can handle good with Grineer and the only thing what is distribute me the fact that they do not reload. They say it but did not do it :P . the maps for corpus dosnt matter. I have played against them on Earth . A Grineer mission without any grineer a bunch of moas and Crewman runs on me like hell was hiring them or so. enough space but dosnt matter if they hit nearly 100% with very high damage and firerate.

All Corpus enemies come in number and hit fast (not so much hard).
But they're also weak. In endless defense, I can oneshot corpus crewmen level 90 with a snipetron, doesn't even need to be a headshot.

Corpus are individually weak, their strenght comes from numbers and fast fire.
You need to pick them off as you move and NEVER walk into a room full of corpus shooting you from all sides, it's suicide.

That said, the Corpus aren't overpowered, they're just fine as they are.

I suggest you equip electric damage on your gun. Even if your mod is low ranked, the lightning damage stuns all corpus.

Edited by Gregio

I think the Moas fire too fast, bullets do too much damage, and are too accurate. If they fixed that I think the corpus would be better balanced. Especially when you consider that most grinneer do poor damage and miss most of their shots. Same with the crewmen, their bullets are slow, not that accurate and they don't put out a lot. The Moa's though man... wish I had whatever they were using.

I think the Grineer are way too accurate. I mean i run around, sprinting, sliding, having super speed and they still hit me 90% of the time even if you zig-zag. A normal human won't be able to hit that much, since he has to aim, predict the target's movement and then predict where the bullet will be and adjust accordingly. All this takes time and if you run around unpredictably it should be quite hard to get hit, especially in a speedy warframe. But they still hit you like having an aim-bot.

The only moas that really end up bothering me are the Railguns. They're stealthy little jerks, and I often get stumbled before I can find them and snipe them. Anything else is only a mild issue if you don't have an armor piercing mod on your weapon. Remember kids: all you need is the mod, and you can pull headshots on Corpus. Doesn't matter what rank.

My weapons normally ignore Armor , Boltor , bolto  , Kunai  and Paris so i dont care about that and running in a full of corpus room never ever xD

but when they spawn all around you the room is now full of them so there is no choise.

Picture @ work can take some time x)

Not only electrical damage struggle them , Fire does it well too. But at most time i use Ice damage. My Glaive have by the way all damage art xD

have anyone see the funny thing when you burn a old infected he run faster than normal xD like i put a fire arrow in his butt but i shoot on the head very lol realy !

I think the Grineer are way too accurate. I mean i run around, sprinting, sliding, having super speed and they still hit me 90% of the time even if you zig-zag. A normal human won't be able to hit that much, since he has to aim, predict the target's movement and then predict where the bullet will be and adjust accordingly. All this takes time and if you run around unpredictably it should be quite hard to get hit, especially in a speedy warframe. But they still hit you like having an aim-bot.

Eh, the gun isnt accurate, they just aim bot is all. They'll always aim directly for you sure, all enemies do. But the gun itself isnt that accurate especially at medium to long range. Thats all I meant about the grinneer. The main thing that ends up getting me with the grinneer is I clear a room, run into a friggen hoard, and they keep pecking at my shields without giving me a chance to recharge. And when I try going back into the previous room, theres always two or three more hiding around the corner ready to peck more at me.

Friggen Cockroach behavior AI man... but hey thats tactics and stuff really so I dont mind it all that much. At least theyre not bullet sponges with insta gib guns sort of "hard". Man a lot of those bosses must be half-refrigerator or something.

Getting back on track, its easy to tell how accurate the moa guns are though and how fast they fire since they fire the almost constant stream of light at you. They need to cut down on their fire rate and accuracy some is all.

I find corpus balanced. Every faction has their advantages. Corpus have small ospreys generating shield to allies or taking it away from enemies and MOAs harassing players by coming to face. Grineers have heavy armor and their heavy units use Warframe's abilities. Infested comes fast and hard, and their ancients can easily turn the tide of battle for infested's favour. Come to think, Corpus are actually little weaker for not having heavy units.

Corpus don't fire bullets, they use lasers. That's why Snipetron was taken away.