The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Harbingers Formerly The #1 Storm Clan On Xbox Are Looking For Active Members

(XBOX)OGLordOfThePit

Hello all,
I am OGLordOfThePit (XB1 gamertag) the clan leader of the Harbingers. We are actively seeking new recurits. There are alot of exciting things happing for us. We are not just a clan we are family. We help one another out, if you need a mod, parts, or warframe we will help you out eaither out of our own stock or help you farm it. Do you like PvP we are setting up teams.We also have clan contests prizes very from platnuim, prime set, etc. We do plan on growing as a clan but for now we want the to be the best storm clan on XB1 again. So if you want to have fun and want to be part of something special, then please join our family The Harbingers.

Just message me here or on xbox.

Edited by (XB1)OGLordOfThePit

What is involved with Harbingers recruitment? Any payment due and or weekly offerings? Etc.. Definitely interested, currently mastery rank 9 halfway to 10. Been gone from Warframe for a bit so getting the hang of it again.

Message me at - DarthAgrius - XB1

Edited by (XB1)DarthAgrius

I have been a member of this clan for about 7 months now and I can attest we have some of the best people in Warframe in our clan and i don't just mean skill wise. Our clan really is helpful and friendly and just a big family. I hope to see some more people in our clan and some old buds return. We can be the best and i hope some of you join and ill be looking forward to seeing you