The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Hosting] Daily R5 Core Farms (Triton/heiracon)

Boltozor

Hello everyone.

Despite me being no fancy player as I have limited time for warframe, I host these farms everytime I am on. So, feel free to knock me or post below if you want to do it regularly with me from now on or so.

I used to be doing Triton and I got 10-15 cores every 2-3 runs. But people nowadays are over exaggerating on Heiracon, please confirm; because I've done around 8 runs and only once i got 5 cores. The rest are just caches and T4 Keys. So we stick to Triton or was my luck just bad on Heiracon? PLEASE POST BELOW.

So, this is how my excavations go;

2 players

We stick to one excavator at a time. The drop rates for A and B are 25%, doing A and B takes 5 minutes or so, its reasonable.

One of us handles enemy, the other supports and takes charge of power cells.

3 players

We run 2 excavators at a time,

2 of us purely handling enemy.

1 of us running round (fast frame preferred, loki is best as invisibility is very helpful) and collecting power cells.

4 players

We run 3 excavators at a time ONLY if we have vauban or frost.

i.e. Vauban and frost are able to manage one excavator themselves.

The other 3 of us follow the "3 players" drill for the other two remaining excavators.

I myself will be using a Rhino prime for damage and a Loki prime for the 'power cell guy'.

For all cases, I do only 3 excavators each mission and leave as I am farming for cores only. Results are pretty amazing:
30 R5 fusion cores

150,000 credits

every 45 minutes. And that the worst case scenario.

We leave if the first two excavators do not drop cores.

But stay till the third if the first two do drop cores.

So, I WE WILL BE EXTRACTING AFTER THE 3 excavators no matter what and return for a second run immediately. It's not worth staying.

You may say and I agree with you that I'm being too specific and strict on a simple mission. Well, my set drills are for long term runs of 5-10 runs every time I play warframe and it's personally proven to be the best method.

Only well coordinated teams of 2 or 3 players can run 3 excavators at a time, they get destroyed trust me.

So, please send me a friend request and whisper me, we can have daily squads. Thanks a lot.

And moderators, greetings, please move this to a suitable board if this is wrong as I haven't really 'used' the forums in warframe before.

Edited by Boltozor