The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archangel Clan

Varxlena

ArchAngel is a friendly Clan with all clan buildings finished and completed. The clan itself is close to 1 1/2 years old and just recently had an inactivity purge, we are not focusing on maxing out our member base but more having a higher quality of members, active both online and within the clan itself. All members are made to feel right at home with our friendly and helpful ring of warlords. if you need help farming parts chances are we will come in for the grind too. if you sound interested in such a clan either reply to this post or try and PM on of our clan leaders online 

Varxlena

Mar6les

Spooftastic

Tahliaa

Bennahx 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, like many here, I'm looking for a friendly clan to call home.

I've only been playing for the last two weeks, (MR4/40Hrs), so I'm very new to the game.  I'm a mature player who live in the US (EST), and with family obligations, my preferred gaming time is after 9:00PM.

I've tried adding you in the in-game friends system tonight, but I'd very much appreciate an invite to the clan some time if you guys till have the room.

My IGN is WhiplashGT

Thanks!

Edited by WhiplashGT

hi ! im looking for a clan to get farther in to the game, im being active for one month and playing almost every day, i dont have much knowledge about the game, most stuff i know is from the wiki or some videos from youtube that mean i want to learn to be better at the game if u could help me im glad to join your caln.

IGN DelegadoMaster

MR 7

• 4 weeks later...