The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Novemp: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love My Dojo

MasWorldBuilder

My fellow tenno, I MasWorldBuilder wish to create a clan for all Tenno who find themselves lost and confused by the complexities of the origin system. I do so because I remember how it is to first awaken from stasis without a clue as to what is out there. I had to suffer alone through the events leading up to the awakening of Hunhow and the return of the moon. Having survived that ordeal, I decided to found NovEmp so that no Tenno would have to face such calamities alone. Through my efforts, the construction of a dojo was completed, with 4 labs, a trading outpost, and an obstacle course. Although I'll admit our decorations are rather spartan at the moment.

In all seriousness I started NovEmp because doing something with other people just makes it more fun and I remember how complicated everything in warframe seemed at first. I kinda just want people who are pretty chill and I enjoy helping out new players aswell. Currently, NovEmp is a ghost clan with 6 members and I hope to expand into a shadow clan soon. Also joining the clan isn't necessarily a long-term commitment. The clan is also on the PC version.

TLDR; Clan's name is "NovEmp", My ign is "MasWorldBuilder" we have 4 labs already, and 6 ppl 3 of which are online often. 

Labs: Energy, Tenno, Bio, and Chem

P.S I'm normally MassWorldBuilder in every other game

Edited by MasWorldBuilder