The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hawks Clan Is Recruiting

(PSN)frosthawk2815

Have you been denied entry into a clan or feel bad sending someone away without one because they didnt meet the requirements.well today is your lucky day I hope to except anybody who wishes to join you dont have to b active or even a high MR just friendly or at the very least talkable now im not saying at all that you have to b chatty just civil and considerate and your in so please pm me in game ,on PlayStation, or here on the forums  at the moment the hawks is a ghost clan but i have all the space necessary for a full clan of thousands (although lets face it thats not happening but the room is there).                                                                                                                                                                                                  Now this shouldnt come up as a surprise but its happened before so make sure you are not already in a clan before requesting to join The Hawks as you will not be able to join and if by chance you and your friend are thinking of starting a clan do consider both joining as the resources needed to do anything with a dojo is immense.                                       hope to speak to you soon and thanks for reading