Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Qol Improvements

M93R

These are just some small ideas I've had the past few days, it is just a matter of things being tedious or maybe a short sight. The first is probably one of the smallest but most notable since I jump around games and also with frequent patches at times makes it notably tedious, and that is logging out. On the X we should be prompted a log out or exit game, this like I said is a small quality of life improvement I'd like to see. Over time I just notice it even though I can leave Warframe running 24/7 without it affecting my computers performance I rather not look like I'm loosing 50% of my day to Warframe on Raptr which when I started playing was almost true (and I'm not complaining about that.)

Another issue though I should put this likely in another forum, is the issue of drops dropping in unreachable corners or falling though the world. Although this is a 'solution' I thought of it is another quality of life mod idea, a loot range for non-health/energy drops. This'll make farming easier and in my luck getting mods that fall into corners reachable. While also allowing the steady flow of energy not to get wasted in defense missions ect.

I'll probably update this as I run into more small issues or tedious subjects. The mod menu has already been brought up in better detail then I can do so I'll leave it to those who have good ideas to continue posting on that.