The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Could Someone Tell Me What Would Be The Esiest To Get Upgrade To The Mk1-Paris?

DrakeArron

Question

It seems automatic wepons just don't suit me very well, and while I'm okay with a semi- automatic, I'd only like one, and I wouldn't use it very often.

It seems the best primary wepon for me to use is a bow, that is, a weapon that has the best chance of one- shotting an enemy, or at least uses the fewest shots possible. I don't really mind if it takes longer in the overall time to actually fire of two shots then several from a semi/automatic.

The problem is, it seems all of the obvious upgrades to the MK1- Paris- that is, other bows- are either hard to get the blueprints for (dread), or require components that will take me a long time to get, such as forma or plastids (Keeping in mind that I'm very new to the game).

So, what would be the best option for me to look for in such a weapon, as it seems to be the kind I prefer? I think it's clear a bow wouldn't be it as they all seem to have a high production cost, but I feel like it would take forever to look through all of the other primary weapons, so I'm asking here. Is there, for example, a fairly easy to get charged rifle.

Keep in mind, I don't even really care if its a severe downgrade from the best semi- automatic rifle, for example. I just want to be able to move on from my starting gear sometime soon while keeping the play- style that seems to suit me best.

I guess the only other thing to mention is that I'm only rank two ATM, though I'll probably be rank three tomorrow, and I'm not opposed to waiting a couple days if the best option is at rank four. Rank five might be a bit long of a wait for me though.

Alright, that's everything. Hopefully I didn't leave anything important out, and someone can help me. Thanks!

I'll never understand why people are thinking it's okay to suggest high-end and/or dojo weapons as an upgrade to a starter weapon.

TC, the regular Paris would be your best bet as far as a direct upgrade goes. Plastids come very easily from running missions on Saturn; just play normally and you'll get more than enough very quickly.

Edited by CDelacroix

Try the Drakgoon shotgun, you can spam fire as a flak cannon or charge for a long distance (almost sniper like) shot. 

If you like the one hit one kill from bows, but time to time enemies got a bit too close for your taste, drakgoon solves your problem =p