The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan...

(PSN)Tengoku_no_Karu

Been looking for a clan since I first started but its been a month now and still havent found one ;w;

It seems like people are only recruiting people who are MR 8+ 

I am now MR 6 still just looking for a clan that is active and supportive of course I will also be active and supportive :D

I also enjoy talking about Anime and that sort of stuff :3

Our clan ranks are based off bleach espada ranks. Void Hunterz leader board clan and a part of EA Celestial Dragons (one of the best alliances on PS4) active and very helpful towards any rank especially lower level players (as in help farming, free S#&$, builds, help in general). 280+ members 99.9% research done (only missing the new raid item). HMU if interested. 

Well... we don't have any of that big clan 'stuff' to offer lol. But Rule of Two has a huge dojo and a handful of member who love to play. More than welcome to check us out. Send Sejduher or Ichigo9182 a message if your interested or just want a squad to play with.

Well... we don't have any of that big clan 'stuff' to offer lol. But Rule of Two has a huge dojo and a handful of member who love to play. More than welcome to check us out. Send Sejduher or Ichigo9182 a message if your interested or just want a squad to play with.

RisingSteel is looking to grow to storm clan

All research done except colour pigments

Good group of tenno on all hrs

Everybodies active in last 14 days

30 members and just built storm barracks to increase to 100

MR's vary from 2 - 12

Risingsteel is just about having fun and helping out

If interested msg me on PSN or ingame, cheers