The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom Syndicate (Storm 80+/100) Only Active Players!

(PSN)DGK-Sigma

Phantom Syndicate are recruiting new and experienced tenno who wish to represent something worth fighting for! Tenno who join are reminded the importance of why we formed into a team and how things run in this clan. Here is some info and perks!

Dojo: To have access to our Dojo is not only a privilege but a reminder how hard this clan has worked to get the decor and clan research it has today. Every single room is colored(Maroon+Gold) and phenomenal structure designed by our architects. Research may look pretty expensive in other clans, but here everybody knows the drill that every little bit helps.

EmblemOur emblems signifies unification, we honor it! (PSN Message me for a picture)

Ranking: Your Ranks will go by your Master Rank as listed below:

MR2 - Whisper

MR4 - Ghoul

MR7- Specter

MR10 - Poltergeist 

Wraith's are Officers and Entity's are Generals. Although these ranks are possible to gain after devotion and progress is made.

Rules: We have a STRICT POLICY of 10 DAYS-IN-A-ROW ABSENT KICK(Absents don't stack) We do not stand for profound language and bad mouthing. We are here to help and grow, not judge.

Alliance: Extreme Tennos

What are you waiting for? Submit a request now!

Contact: You can contact me here with a comment or inbox, Warframe, or PSN Message me - DGK-Sigma

Edited by (PS4)DGK-Sigma