The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Rare Opportunity: Artifact Hunter, Belka Clan Invites You!

(PSN)NearlyDedicated

Members: 43/100

Don't forget to hit the "Follow this Thread" button in the top right corner of your screen for forum notifications on Clan Updates!

Feel free to contact me at any time over Twitter (@nearlydedicated). Be sure to follow for clan updates!

A0neAAQ.png

"The Orokin were all about treasure, weren't they? The only question is, how much?" - Maroo

Hello, Tomb Tower Raiders!

For those of you unfamiliar with me, I am fairly active on the forums and run the Memrise course on the Tenno language (http://memrise.com/course/425296/orokintenno-script/). I was one of the Tenno responsible for its discovery (https://warframe.com/news/tenno-language-decoded), and my curiosity for the universe of Warframe hasn't ended yet. Today, I'm recruiting for my new clan, "Belka". Here are some quick and easy facts:

1. Belka Clan is Small. We have no intention of becoming the largest clan in the game; we just hope to group together players, both casual and hardcore, for a fun, satisfying experience. A rare opportunity!

2. Belka Clan is Run by a Time-Tested System. Belka clan used to be governed by three individuals. However, to promote clan interaction, the system was scrapped after over nine months of use. Now, the system has been modified -- allowing anyone to take part in Belka's leadership! (Even you!)

3. Belka Clan is an Archaeology-Themed Clan. From the start Warframe, the Lotus mentions Orokin artifacts and dig sites. Belka clan plays off of this theme, claiming to be a group of Tenno interested in the acquisition of ancient remnants of the Orokin empire.

Interested? You should be. Here are some ways joining Belka clan will benefit you, the player:

1. Credits, Platinum, and Ducats! All artifacts have value. With our aim to recover ancient Orokin technologies, you are sure to benefit. Tower and Vault raids are a great way to earn credits, and can yield rare Orokin Warframes and weapon pieces. These can be sold for platinum on the Tenno market (Trading Chat, Maroo's Bazaar), and can be traded for Ducats, our main focus.

2. Less Solar Rail Drama. Although we are in the process of building solar rails, it is not in our main focus. Our solar rail efforts are mainly undertaken by our alliance, Archaic, as a whole -- leading to a lot less stress on each involved clan.

3. Flexible Community! Our players range around the world, from Japan to the UK. There's always something to do, and someone to play with. We also invite both casual, hardcore, new, and veteran players. There's no discrimination; just be a part of the fun!

Here's a few things that make BELKA Unique:

T3x7JEt.png

In Belka, clan ranks are known as "Institutions". When you join Belka, you will be assigned to an available Institution. Each Institution consists of up to 17 clan members. Together, you will complete the following activities to earn clan standing, which works exactly like Warframe's Syndicate standing system.

When your institution reaches a total of 10,000 standing, you will unlock a permission within the clan. Your Institution's standing is tracked through this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK83-gUdjK-TjVy1IJnEoYT6ekX5WGbn64rzcyjqXc4/edit?usp=sharing

To earn standing, complete any of the following below!

Treasure Hunting: Artifact Collection!

For every 1000 ducats earned, you earn 100 standing within the clan! Send a screenshot of your total ducats (to NearlyDedicated over PSN) when you would like to trade them in for standing.

Clan Events: "Tower Raids"!

Every now and then, the clan as a whole will be tasked with various objectives known as "Tower Raids". These are events specifically designed for Belka clan, which reward the player for participation through a clan standing system (see above). Each Tower Raid rewards a different amount of clan standing, ranging from 100 to 500, depending on the difficulty.

Next Tower Raid: January 24, 2016

Bounty Hunting: "Covenants"!

Signing up for Belka clan makes you eligible for Covenants, our service to the Warframe community. You can volunteer to hunt for specific artifacts for other Tenno, simply by advertising that you're a Belka member. While this may not be common knowledge yet, this practice is growing by the day. By participating in a Covenant, you will be rewarded with clan standing (see above).

More details on Covenants:

The procedure is simple: Advertise your service, find the key, and find the artifact. Trade with the contractor.
Covenants are a way to help other Tenno find the artifacts they need. This not only aids other Tenno, but the Belka clan name as well. A completed covenant will bring the Belka clan member a substantial 100 standing for clan rank, but be warned, there are a few regulations:

-The Covenant must be completed for a non-Belkan.
-A screenshot must be submitted showcasing the trade.
-The Covenant trade must include a common mod from the contractor, to avoid abuse of this system.

To submit a screenshot of a successful Covenant, message NearlyDedicated over PSN.

Signing Up is Easy!

Belka is a Storm clan, and we intend to stay that way. We intend to max out at 100 players, balancing the small and large clan experience. We believe that this is the right fit so that members can know each other well, and still have a surplus of players online. While we will not build any more barracks, we still have room for more players, and would gladly welcome anyone interested. Just leave a reply to this thread with your PSN ID, and a little bit about yourself (just so we can get to know you). We can't wait to raid with you!

Recruitment Note: NearlyDedicated will add anyone to this clan who wishes to join nightly, around 9:00 EST unless otherwise noted.

~NearlyDedicated
Almost dedicated...but not quite.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clan Map (Everything Built, Researched):

VgWz65O.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

Are you still recruiting? This clan looks really interesting and unique!

A little bit about myself:

- Been playing Warframe since Update 13, am MR12 (Took a hiatus back then)

- Highly interested in Warframe lore

- Chatty in parties (Hope you guys have clan parties often!)

- Mostly on during weekends

- Active on the r/Warframe subreddit

- Helpful to new players

- Favorite Warframe is a tie between Excalibur (Umbra should be interesting), Volt Prime, and Ash Prime

- Favorite weapons are:

Primaries: Dread, Rakta Cernos, Sancti Tigris, Burston Prime

Secondaries: Lex Prime, Synoid Gammacor, Telos Akbolto, Furis (Dat lifesteal tho), Vaykor Marelok

Melee: Broken-War, Mios, Prisma Dual Cleavers, Dual Kamas Prime, Scindo Prime

- BFFs with Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis, and Steel Meridian (Knowledge is Power! Justice for All!)

So hopefully that gave you a bit of insight of myself. My PSN is ItsSerranoHD, and I messaged you. Hope to speak with you soon! :)

Edited by (PS4)ItsSerranoHD

Question, does this mean we suffer a penelty for using Ducats with the void trader? I know this says we get Standing for each 1000 Ducats, do we have to have that banked or is that more like, for every 1000 we earn, reagardless of how much we have at one time? Just not sure what you had in mind for that part of the system...

Question, does this mean we suffer a penelty for using Ducats with the void trader? I know this says we get Standing for each 1000 Ducats, do we have to have that banked or is that more like, for every 1000 we earn, reagardless of how much we have at one time? Just not sure what you had in mind for that part of the system...

I've read your post, and will consult with the other leaders in the morning. Initially, it was just your ducat total sent in a screenshot to me over PSN...but we need to come up with a system to avoid abuse (i.e. Sending two screen shots showcasing different ducat totals). Expect an update on this system soon. =]

• 5 years later...