The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♦♦♦ Harada Ichizoku ♦♦♦ | Samurai-Themed | Clan Mon | New Player-Friendly | Daily Players | European Timezones

Ambiroa

P7xiWEG.png

Du4qn31.png

Dojo Update

Construction Phase 2 is underway! Two additional Clan Halls are already in use, several gardens, and the Shadow Barracks will be completed tomorrow around 15:00. Those who have reached out here and via PM will get their invites first, followed by an update here, and a new thread in the Shadow section of this forum.

Edited by Ambiroa

I'm interested by this clan, I'm a mr 10, I play warframe normally, instead of building weapons to grind them to max to get higher mr >.<

I have a lot of resources free, since i rarely build weapons, I've played a lot of warframe, around 700 hours on steam time, My mains are valkyr, and jat kittag, along with quanta vandal,

I Play warframe for the fun, i'm active, well on every day, i'm 15, currently taken my GSCE's right now, but i'm interested in being in your clan

(damn, I have to rebuild my nikana's now >.<(I wish i never sold them ;-;))

I'm interested by this clan, I'm a mr 10, I play warframe normally, instead of building weapons to grind them to max to get higher mr >.<

I have a lot of resources free, since i rarely build weapons, I've played a lot of warframe, around 700 hours on steam time, My mains are valkyr, and jat kittag, along with quanta vandal,

I Play warframe for the fun, i'm active, well on every day, i'm 15, currently taken my GSCE's right now, but i'm interested in being in your clan

(damn, I have to rebuild my nikana's now >.<(I wish i never sold them ;-;))

Haha, well...now you have a new chance and reason to use it ;-)

Nice story, good luck with those exams. Invite on your way.

IGN: Cinnabawk

Reason for joining: looking for a group of people with whom I can run towers with. It seems that lately matchmaking has been dropping the ball on building squads so I'd like to find some people who I can pvp/pve with. 

Hey Cinna, invite on your way. Cheers.

Recently I was part of moon clan and although some people were great most of them were leeches. Clan leader raged because of that and kicked all of the normal members including me. And even though I could re apply with good mindset cuz I know I donated, I asked myself do I really want to be a part of big clan again? Or should I try to join a few people who really care?

IGN HeartBlade MR12. ( 24 years old IRL ) Favourite weapon : Dragon Nikana - Bows - Kunai. I´m anime freak and I love Japan culture. Thats why this clan is great for me :)

Edited by HeartBlade

Recently I was part of moon clan and although some people were great most of them were leeches. Clan leader raged because of that and kicked all of the normal members including me. And even though I could re apply with good mindset cuz I know I donated, I asked myself do I really want to be a part of big clan again? Or should I try to join a few people who really care?

IGN HeartBlade MR12. ( 24 years old IRL ) Favourite weapon : Dragon Nikana - Bows - Kunai. I´m anime freak and I love Japan culture. Thats why this clan is great for me :)

Hi HeartBlade, sorry that it didn't work out well with that other clan, hopefully you feel a better fit with us, we certainly will do our best to separate the good from the bad.

Invite on the way.

Love the the Story!! And I have been in one Montain clan and one moon clan and thats loads of new players to start to know. I would love to help you grow.. I play 2-5 days a week. Right now i play either as my Rhino prime or Trinity prime...

IGN: Zintharion

Edited by Zintharion

I'll take you up on your offer, IGN is Hinasil.

Haha, great. I sent you an invite.

Love the the Story!! And I have been in one Montain clan and one moon clan and thats loads of new players to start to know. I would love to help you grow.. I play 2-5 days a week. Right now i play either as my Rhino prime or Trinity prime...

IGN: Zintharion

Hey man, thanks for whispering me IG. I tried to reply but you put me on ignore.

Im so sorry i wrote you and you did not reply and then i went in for some trading..... =(

We were having a leadership meeting last night in dojo, so I might have responded a second too late. But to then clicking on Ignore user is a bit harsh isn't it? ;-)

Hey, in regards to when you have finished the barracks id like to put my hat in early so to speak because unfortunately i came a cross this a day late ;-;. when you have the space could i please be considered for membership, reasons i wanna join;

1.japan 

2.japan

3.japan

see where im going with that?

well its that and i like how well thought out that clan proposal at the start of the thread is.

IGN is inmisseryweseekpancakes btw :)

Edited by Inmisseryweseekpancakes

Hey, in regards to when you have finished the barracks id like to put my hat in early so to speak because unfortunately i came a cross this a day late ;-;. when you have the space could i please be considered for membership, reasons i wanna join;

1.japan 

2.japan

3.japan

see where im going with that?

well its that and i like how well thought out that clan proposal at the start of the thread is.

IGN is inmisseryweseekpancakes btw :)

Hey man, thanks. Yes of course, let me sent you a friends request so that you are already in my list. When the barracks are done, I will let you know and sent the invite.

Hi, I wonder if there are any spots left?

I'm looking for a small but filled with active members clan.

I've been in several larger clans but they are mostly filled with inactive or leech members.

My reasons to join?

Love of Japanese culture I guess.

IGN:ShadesZer0(yeah that's a number at the end)

By the way, are you part of any alliance?

If I'm part of another clan already by the time an invite was sent, I'll most probably be in a friend's clan. So just pm me in game if that happens and I'll change clans.

Edited by ShadesZer0

Hi, I wonder if there are any spots left?

I'm looking for a small but filled with active members clan.

I've been in several larger clans but they are mostly filled with inactive or leech members.

My reasons to join?

Love of Japanese culture I guess.

IGN:ShadesZer0(yeah that's a number at the end)

By the way, are you part of any alliance?

If I'm part of another clan already by the time an invite was sent, I'll most probably be in a friend's clan. So just pm me in game if that happens and I'll change clans.

Hey Shades,

We have the Shadow Barracks in queue right now, and have speed up things along the way, as several others like you want to have a spot in our clan. Let me sent you a FR in the game, so you are already on my list.

Thanks.

Edited by Ambiroa

Clan Upgrade and Dojo Update

Construction Phase 2 is underway! Two additional Clan Halls are already in use, several gardens, and the Shadow Barracks will be completed tomorrow around 15:00. Those who have reached out here and via PM will get their invites first, followed by an update here, and a new thread in the Shadow section of this forum.

i first played this when this game was in alpha or beta and not in steam 3 years ago, i just got back to it and been playing with my friends, really would like to invest more time to clan, pvp and grinding for new gear and would love to have more people to talk and play with.

my ingame name is Wingzor,i've been playing Warframe since 2014 but i took a long break.I've been playing a lot these days and since i'm gonna stay and play every day like i do the past month i though i could join a clan and i read the description of your clan and i was impressed good job!!so,i would like to join your clan:p