The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still On The Hunt!

(XBOX)King 0f Carnies

Hello again! The hunt is still on!

My clan Apocalyptic Angels is now looking for new members to join our ranks. We were a clan of roughly 200 but an old leader cleaned us out and went his separate way. I along with a few other old clan mates and a few new ones are on a mission to revitalize this once great clan. We accept members of all skill levels and do not discriminate so come join us to have fun and take on the challenges Warframe has in store for us. We are always helping new players by showing them the ropes with tips and tricks to navigate through the game. There are six of us now but numbers wont hold us down we have a full dojo up until the Wukong update due to the clan being wiped out but now we are back on track with our research. We also run an alliance called "The Mercenaries of Hell" in which we have both emblems made to show off on your frames. If your interested in joining you can reply to the post or you can message me directly on xbox I might not answer right away but I will definitely respond.

My Gamertag is: King 0f Carnies

p.s. It's a zero

Happy Hunting!

Hey man I would be glad to join. I'm pretty much brand new to this game, think I got it about a week ago, but so far it's awesome. I accepted a clan invite from some guys the other day but it sounds like you all can be a bit more helpful in explain the ins and outs of the game. If you send me an invite I would be glad to join.

Currently im splitting between the kubrow quest (farming the egg) and just progressing the star chart to Saturn so I can develop rhino in the foundry.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi.  I'm reasonably new at the game (about 15 hours in) and would definitely love to learn the ropes from some more experienced players and especially would like to have some reliable squadmates for some of the missions.  I usually can only get a few hours in a week (Job, kid, etc.) and understand if you are looking for someone more active.  In any case, the Xbox Gamertag is RONIN 1976.  I'll go ahead and send you a PM later today on Xbox.