The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Essential Warframes?

LoneWandererZed

Question

Hi guys, so as a total noob i spent all my platinum on some random junk. Now I realize that I made a big, BIG mistake... and I'm stuck with only 2 frames. My current frames are Excalibur and Loki, and trading with my prime "stuff" is not an option (because it's mostly junk). So what do you guys think, which 2 frames are essential for a new player? Please help out!

Edited by LoneWandererZed

excellent.   Now do that with rank 2 gear and ammo drum, damaged serration rank 3, ... and the other stuff that new players tend to have.  

Shes a good frame but no shield and no health regen capability and no ranked armor mods and a skana and new player skill levels and so on. 

Some frames are not as easy to do without some gear.  That is all I am saying ... I feel valk is one of them.   

Loki and excal.

Loki is ridiculous with the right weapon load out and mods. You can solo quite easily with him in any mission type.

Excal is a good utility/offence frame.

Hon mentions for Mirage, ash, ember, valk and chroma.

But much like most people have said, you can finish the sta chart with 2 frames. I've got every frame and prime and I've found out Its all about how you mod them and weapon load out. Simply swapping out weapons makes a challenging map turn into an entertaining one. E.g. Mirage plus synod simulor running hall of mirrors is a pretty decent crowd control tactic even at higher levels, Loki plus vaykor hek running invisibility is an awesome anti boss assassin. My point is you can do a lot with just 2 frames and a load of forma (and a decent companion - carrier sentinel is my choice).

P.s. When you do get access to focus, get naramon and max out the passives assuming you take a cc frame. Having a high crit cc weapon like Destereza will then give you invisibility which will then increase your damage multiplier.

Edited by Kidkilla