The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shinsengumi Look For Clans New Alliance

(PSN)ShikamaruNara_10

Shinsengumi meaning the new squad:

my clan (The 47th Tennos) have just left are old alliance to make a new one so we can have a more laid back chill group of people. We are a shadow clan but are growing fast. If you have any question or want to join are new alliance hit me up on PS4 PSN id:shikamarunara_10.

P.S dont mind denden182 and sir-waylander they are just mad that the older members in the 47 tennos left due to all the drama and I don't even know why they are mad its just a game and that why we want to make a chill laid back alliance so no other clan has to go through this. "A new clan a new alliance a better place"

Edited by (PS4)ShikamaruNara_10

Right time to put this all to bed......I was having a bit of fun with you about the platinum as there were LOL at both ends of my message,denden was just having fun to.I was a little shocked to see someone else posting for the Clan it looked as if the guy's who set it up had stopped playing,but I see Capt posting so maybe not the case after all.Yes your right Capt no one made me leave which would have been a good trick if you had as the only Warlord that can't be kicked out is the guy who sets it up lol,and Capt i'm sure you know one if not both reasons for me leaving.One we both know this person who didn't no the word NO and all the Mods and BP's I gave away freely never asked for anything it return (so why would I ask for my platinum back).But the main reason for leaving was my 78 year old disabled Mother was told she had a high chance of lower bowel cancer this mixed in the messages from the old Clan I was getting,I just lost interest in Warframe things that are important today are not so important with that word hanging over your family.So I stopped playing and worried about my mother instead,after 5 ST scans and a number of tests she finally had the all clear from cancer early December,when they found out the real problem she has,and I returned to Warframe with update 18.At least denden and I are now on better terms than we were a few months back.......and Capt I hope the baby is doing ok mate......Regards to everyone look after your loved ones because that's all that really matters is it not...........